About Dr. Maru
Dr. Maru became a pediatric dentist because she loves making kids smile. She takes pride in ensuring that every child receives the most comprehensive treatment possible within a caring, fun, kid-friendly environment. At the core of her treatment philosophy is an open line of communication between herself, patients, parents, and pediatricians. Outside of work, Dr. Maru loves to bake, play tennis and spend time with her husband and two young children.
- D.M.D. – Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine.
- Pediatric specialty training – SUNY Buffalo School of Dental Medicine. Women’s and Children Hospital in Buffalo.
- Dr. Maru is a board-certified pediatric dentist.
About Dr. Melita
Dr. Melita wanted to be a dentist since the age of 10. She chose the specialty of Orthodontics because she loves to work with children, teens and adults to create beautiful smiles that will last a lifetime. She takes tremendous satisfaction in seeing the confidence and self-esteem of her patients grow as their smiles transform. Dr. Melita loves spending time with her partner, two children and two schnauzers. She loves adventure travel, biking and hiking.
- B.S. Biology – SUNY Albany D.D.S. – SUNY Buffalo School of Dental Medicine
- Orthodontic specialty training – University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine.