We hope this finds you all well and continuing to stay safe. Our team here at Belmont Pediatric Dentistry are doing well, but we miss all of you!
Some good news- following the state’s phased re-opening plan we are opening on Monday, June 15th for routine dental cleanings.
Some things may look and feel a bit different to you when you visit us, but here’s what won’t change:
- Ensuring your health and safety, as we always have, by adhering to the highest standards of infection control. We have all the necessary equipment to keep you safe.
- Our commitment to making your children feel safe in a warm, friendly environment.
Here’s what will change:
- There will be a new procedure for checking in with us via text or email (however you receive reminders from us). You will receive a reminder on the morning of your appointment. Please click the link in the reminder when you arrive outside our office and fill out the brief health questionnaire for your child.
- Once this is done, a staff member will escort your child to the treatment room when they are ready to be seen. We ask that whenever possible, you allow your child to come inside on their own. If your child is very young or anxious, one parent may accompany them into the office. A staff member will ask the parent to fill out a health questionnaire as well.
- A staff member will take your temperature when you are invited into the building. We ask that you wear a face covering when you enter the office.
- You will see sneeze guards at our front desk, but the same smiling staff members will be there to serve you.
- The waiting room will feel more spacious with the removal of most chairs (only three remain) for proper distancing. The coffee station, magazines and toys/books in the children’s play area have all been removed.